Why your nursery should offer a Computer Club…
To sustain your innovative approach, it’s important that your nursery offers a breadth of services – whilst responding to the rapidly changing technological environment.
The range and increased access to computer devices has resulted in children taking up computer activities at a younger age and we all know how much children love technology!
Click IT! Nursery Computer Clubs benefits and provision…
- Allows you to focus on your main job – we provide specialist ICT tutors with “ready to run” planned lessons.
- Your nursery’s competitiveness – 16 years’ experience is a clear endorsement that parents want our service.
- You become part of a popular computer club – we teach over 2,000 children every week.
- You can boast a 1:3 ratio – a critical success factor of our service and differs from other providers.
- Tailored lesson plans for every child – we are one of very few clubs to offer this and progressive learning.
- Further EYFS nursery activity – We provide EYFS inline lesson plans – at the core of your nursery’s activities.
- You can easily document evidence of learning – we provide full feedback via weekly observations and reports.
- You avoid expensive equipment or inappropriate software – we investment in latest devices and relevant (age suitable) software.
- You gain a trustworthy and reputable partner – well-known, established reputable company.
- You can tap into flexible payment plans – either: all inclusive, part funded or parent pays. All helping to increase numbers at your nursery.
To talk to us about provision in your nursery please contact Wendy Petersen here.