We are thrilled to let you know that we will be returning to many of our nurseries this coming September. We will let you know by email when lessons are starting again at your nursery.
In the meantime are keen for your child to continue to use technology to support their learning. In response to this we are thrilled to introduce you to this new online learning library which is full of wonderful educational activities for you and your child to enjoy together at home.
Introducing our New Online Learning Library for early years
Does your little one love technology?
Are you confident they are visiting good websites?
Would you like help in accessing fun and educational activities?
- Over 100 activities for 2-5-year olds following the EYFS curriculum
- Activities for literacy, maths, the world, art and design, music and French & many more…
- Laptop and tablet based activities to enhance their IT skills
- Easy for children to navigate
- New activities added every month
- Free for Click IT! Parents for 1 Month (use your child’s reference code)
Please note that Click IT! Zoom is not linked in any way to the video conferencing software.
What we do
Click IT! provides pre-school computer classes in nurseries. Classes support the EYFS curriculum, yet our main objective is to enable the learning of technology in a fun and exciting way. Classes will fully prepare your child for today’s technology environment.
Where we are
The Click IT! team consists of area tutors, based in children’s nurseries, mainly within the M25 and its perimeter. We offer computer classes in North West London, South London, West London and Essex – in addition to many more locations. Click-through to see if we are near you.